We often receive requests from organizations interested in replicating our model, or in using some of our methods. So we’ve created this learning resource to pass on what we’ve discovered on our journey so far, to enable other groups to make best use of the Lab approach and replicate the parts that will work best for them.
What the Learning Journey offers is:
• Comprehensive, practical advice on how to set up a lab/initiative of your own.
• A customisable Blueprint you can complete to help plan your own lab/initiative.
• A wealth of tried-and-tested techniques you can add to your personal toolkit to help you take action/convene around specific SDGs.
• Full details on SDG Lab ’s role and aims.
Why participate in it?
This Learning Journey will help you to:
• Build your own SDG Lab inspired initiative.
• Use practical (convening) tools and techniques to take action with your own SDG aligned project.
• Understand the strengths and benefits of a lab-based approach.