Do you feel prepared for the UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)? Do you know which SDGs are up for review, how many countries will be presenting this year, and what are some of the key issues on the agenda for this important global SDG review, exchange and accountability platform?
On July 1 for the SDG Lab and IISD held their annual HLPF pre-briefing, giving attendees insights on these and many other questions.
This “All You Need to Know” webinar will saw the participation of representatives from UN DESA, Cepei and Action for Sustainable Development (A4SD), together with the SDG Lab and IISD.
· Two-Pager: To view our Two-Pager on the 2022 HLPF, click here
· Post-HLPF Webinar: Observations and Takeaways | 18 July 2022 – Registration
· Webinar Slides: To review the slides presented during the webinar, click here
- HLPF 2022 Programme and Participation
- HLPF What to Expect/What to Watch
- Voluntary National Reviews and Regional Perspectives
- Civil Society Perspectives and Expectations
- Wrap Up
Trine Schmidt, Policy Advisor to SDG Lab, IISD
Edward Mishaud, Senior Advisor (Director ad interim), SDG Lab
Evgeniya Altukhova, Member State Focal Point, SDG Lab
Irena Zubcevic, Chief of Service, UN DESA
Javier Surasky, Program Officer, CEPEI
Uchita De Zoysa, Executive Director, A4SD
Lynn Wagner, Senior Director, IISD